Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My first challenge...

While looking for information on Copic Markers (my new obsession), I came across a challenge that I thought looked interesting.  Runway Inspired, a blog that features crafts that are inspired by runway fashions, is featuring the following challenge.

Tsumori Chisato Fall 2012 (ric#12) challenge is to use Copic Markers to create a card inspired by the following photo:

I love the dress and I immediately saw all the colors, the flowing white material and some butterfly like patterns.  I just received my new CTMH stamps and wanted to use the big blossom from the "Card Word Puzzle" stamp set.  (My next blog will feature that same stamp as well as it works wonderfully with the Dotty For You paper.)

Here is my submission...what do you think?


I'm so looking forward to my first card workshop on Friday.  See you there?

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the different colors in the background! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete